What is conveyancing?
Conveyancing is the area of property law that deals with the transfer of real estate between sellers and buyers.
Although it seems quite straightforward, property law can be quite complex and conveyancing has to consider issues such as contract terms and conditions, mortgages, covenants, easements, caveats, the type of property title, the type of tenancy, local council regulations and zoning to name just a few.
Robson & Oliver understands that buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. At Robson & Oliver, we cater to all people making property transactions in NSW.
We can assist you with:
- Preparation of contracts for sale or purchase of land
- Contract review
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Commercial and Retail Leases
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
- Assistance for first home owners and First Home Owners schemes
- Mortgages, refinancing and deposit bonds
- Property developments
- Property subdivision
Our clients include first home buyers,retirees, property developers, real estate agents, banks, mortgage brokers and surveyors.
As buying property is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make it’s important that you get expert advice. Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates, and we deliver them through a highly qualified and experienced team.